Headdder

The Kinder Years Pinterest Instagram Twitter thekinderyears@gmail.com Bloglovin Facebook

Wednesday, December 10, 2014




Happy Holidays! Here’s a free, original, printable created by meee! Works as an 8X10 or smaller. I saw this saying while out shopping this year and it really stuck with me. Just click on the link below to download. Add to a frame or hang up on a picture line with a clothespin!

Don’t forget to stop by my blog again/follow me as I will be posting more often & adding new products to my TPT store/ & possibly on Facebook. Not to mention, more freeeeeebies!

Like my Facebook page if you like my printable! I’ll be posting my next freebie when I get to 200 likes. TheKinderYears-FB orrrrr...follow me on instagram-http://instagram.com/thekinderyears/

P.S. The tree is finger painted by my one-year-old daughter, Scarlet! I’m pretty sure we can agree on her aspiring career as an artist. J








Printable of The Kinder Years

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my page (Always A Lesson). I look forward to collaborating in the future!

    ReplyDelete